LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
LendingClub is seeking a Sr Marketing Manager in San Francisco, to support profitable growth of personal loans through our inbound and outbound phone channel. In this role, you will manage forecasting & communication of campaign efforts with our phone response channel to ensure capacity so that we meet plans and build better experiences for our members, while also developing the channel strategy, reporting and performance metrics to scale this channel. You will partner with leaders across the organization.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for supporting acquisition growth through the phone channel to improve customer development. Customer Development is a major response channel for marketing and outbound telemarketing.
- You will help support operations through planning and execution of ongoing campaigns.
- You will identify new cross-channel opportunities for campaigns to produce better response experiences, and develop & execute test plans.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for tele sales.
- You will craft a flawless process with our operations teams to support better predictability of forecasted call demand related to customer acquisitions
- You will influence staffing, structure and resource allocation
- Serve as key liaison for and collaborate with cross-functional teams including other channel managers, marketing analytics, data services, finance and operations management etc.
- 5+ years professional experience in Marketing strategy with a strong focus on performance and results (financial services preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Economics, or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Experience in a performance driven environment - forecasting results and identifying trends
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills needed to manage partnerships with internal teams, regulators, data processors, creative agencies and printers
- Phenomenal attention to detail to ensure all aspects of the campaign are executed magnificently and on schedule
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.