A Grove Guide is dedicated to making an incredible experience for each Grove Collaborative customer. Grove Guides are exceptionally knowledgeable about all the products we sell – they can make phenomenal recommendations, answer questions, and generally be a friend on the inside at Grove!
Grove Guides get to connect our customers to our company. Your amazing personality will shape the voice and face of Grove, supporting thousands of customers. We're looking for an amazing addition to our rapidly growing Community Happiness team who helps to cultivate the culture of a department from the ground floor.
This is a part-time role working 15-25 hours/week in the evening. You will work mainly weeknights (weekend hours also available). This role allows for the option to work your shifts from your home while being supported by other experienced Grove Guides. This is a great opportunity to ease back into the workforce, work around your busy schedule, or just to make a little extra money!
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us. You’ll get:
- Competitive compensation starting at $15/hour with potential for a transition into full-time
- A shiny new MacBook and other necessary accessories
- Support from the experienced management team and all of your fellow Grove Guides
- An opportunity to work part-time for a company that is mission driven and that always puts the customer first through authentic human connection
- This position is not eligible for benefits
- If working remotely, reliable home Internet is required to perform essential job functions and is not reimbursable by the company
- If you work from home, your home office must reside in the state of Maine.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.