MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM. From day one, MobileIron's focus has been 100% customer success through innovation, leadership, customer support and best practice development.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- Responsible for our most strategic accounts and delivering customer’s overall success with MobileIron, securing renewals, driving adoption of MobileIron solutions, and delivering highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage complex account situations and lead resolution towards mutual success and partnership
- Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down to achieve successful execution of the customer's strategy and roadmap
- Act as the main point of contact for the Customer, define success plan with deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Drive adoption of MobileIron products – using data to provide insights and share best practices and progress from baseline through the maturity curve
- Foster innovation sharing best practices and new ways your customers can leverage MobileIron solutions to advance their security posture
- Identify Customer risk, and work with extended MobileIron team to create and execute on “get well” plans
- Be the voice of the customer internally at MobileIron – sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers success
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Passion for customer success
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster partnership
- Strong Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of MobileIron product capabilities and related mobile technologies
- Understanding of typical enterprise IT integration (Microsoft Exchange, LDAP, ActiveSync, Firewall, etc.) a plus
- Understanding Mobile concepts such as iOS, MDM, Android etc. a plus
- Experience with Smartphone concepts and capabilities a plus
- Experience in client server architectures
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and properly manage expectations
- Existing knowledge of mobility, software and security
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.