MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM). Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
MobileIron is seeking a Product Management professional with experience in managing and securing Android devices for enterprises. The MobileIron UEM product allows businesses to protect and manage company critical and private data on mobile devices across knowledge worker and task worker deployments. The focus of this role would include:
- Understanding the present market opportunity and defining the strategic goals for managing Android devices
- Driving the roadmap to continue growing MobileIron’s Android deployment
- Communicating the product plan in a cross-functional environment to achieve a common goal
- Collaborating with engineering, sales, marketing, and customers to ensure the right products are built and delivered
As a Director of Product Management for Android we expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- 8+ years of product management experience with 5+ years building enterprise mobile applications or endpoint management services for Android
- Experience with Android enterprise and / or Google Play EMM APIs is a plus
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models
- Ability to align product goal with long-term company strategy for the target markets
- Current on technology trends on enterprise mobility security, identity, and threat management
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud based products is a plus
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.