MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
Company highlights include:
• Explosive growth: adding 2000 customers in the last 5 quarters including more than 250 of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
• Clear path to profitability: bookings increased 400% year-over-year
• Track record of innovation: first to deliver critical enterprise features for multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), BYOD privacy controls, and Android security
MobileIron has been chosen by thousands of organizations that are transforming their businesses through enterprise mobility because they know that only MobileIron can make them successful. Come join our team and be part of building the next big Silicon Valley success story.
As the Channel Manager your role encompasses:
• Responsible to technically enable MobileIron partners
• Assist partners in POC’s, SMB and Enterprise customers
• Direct Commercial customer engagements when required (supporting cover for peers)
• Work closely with Channel Commercial lead and Managing Director.
• To enable key partners in their certification and to ensure our key partners technical ability increases.
• Candidate will be required to onboard partners into MobileIron Partner Portal
• To build a training schedule for our partners to maintain all certifications
• To work with the Channel Technical Managers in developing relationships with our eco-system partners
• Customer and Partner meetings, delivery of commercial road map and MobileIron updates.
• Some Post Sales liaison between customer/partners and our Support & Product Management teams
• Minimum experience 5 years
• Understanding of the MDM/EMM /EUM market, ideally MobileIron experience
• Job is Homebased/ out of Munich in DE and traveling within the region will be required to cover the regions
• Must have technical background (security solutions, Firewalls, Networking, and MS certifications)
• Mobility background is a plus
• Be self sufficient, highly motivated, commercial, service oriented and a big team player
• Great leadership skills and ability to lead teams of highly talented and independent individuals
• Excellent communication, organizational and program management skills
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.