MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
The Senior Field & Partner Marketing Manager (West & Central) will be based in the West or Central region (preferably Mountain View, CA or Austin, TX) and will be responsible for developing and executing high impact marketing campaigns and programs that drive quality leads, pipeline, and results for MobileIron’s West & Central region sales team. The ideal candidate will bring proven experience in high tech marketing and a strong track record of creating and executing programs that meet and exceed objectives and result in quality pipeline for sales. Additionally he/she will have experience successfully marketing to and with channel partners. We are looking for a strong, action and results-oriented professional that has an understanding of measurable demand creation and expertise working with direct sales and partners.
If you thrive being at the intersection of Sales and Marketing, blending the art and science of marketing to attract prospective buyers and enable sales success, and like working in a fast-growing dynamic organization, then this is the place for you. You will join a fast-paced environment, with a team that works hard and knows the importance of having fun at work too.
- Research, build and execute targeted regional marketing plans including: demand generation programs, campaigns and events that drive measurable results to increase revenue with sales teams in the Americas.
- Manage day-to-day execution of demand generation activities including but not limited to field events, partner events, executive programs, webinars, tradeshows, or integrated campaigns.
- Work closely with sales to understand their objectives and contribute to developing the marketing strategy to meet lead and pipeline requirements.
- Work with channel and ecosystem partners on marketing programs to expand reach and success along with partner enablement.
- Accurately track budget, forecast, measure and analyze the impact (ROI) of marketing programs on sales cycles and success.
- Maintain ongoing communications with regional sales stakeholders, marketing peers, account managers and channel managers.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years marketing experience including field and channel marketing and developing co-marketing plans with partners, within the technology sector.
- Strong demand generation expertise and a thorough understanding of the demand generation strategies, execution, and measuring marketing ROI.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written and verbal presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services, and translating technology and features into business benefits.
- Team player with the ability to work on or lead cross-functional teams over whom he/she has no formal authority.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail: ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in parallel.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo marketing platform is an asset.
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.