Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
As our Operations Manager EU Supply Chain, you will be responsible for building and growing efficient and effective processes to ensure steady product supply in Europe across multiple channels. You will establish and manage relationships with our supply chain partners and you will support new product launches and changes, driving forward cost improvements.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage relationships and interface with all production partners (several locations across the EU)
- Develop new and creative solutions and optimize Supply Chain processes
- Lead special projects such as supplying wholesale partners (partnering with fulfillment)
- Support new product launches or changes in collaboration with the product and quality team
- Monitor COGS and drive forward cost improvements through optimized products and processes plus vendor negotiations
- Drive performance with data, report relevant metrics to the leadership team to continuously improve operations
- Define and manage goals & KPIs and react promptly to deviations and problems
- Coordinate cross-functional topics and manage interfaces
- Liaise with production analyst (dotted line reporting relationship)
- Work closely with our global Supply Chain, Logistics, Tech and CX teams
Our dream candidate...
- Has at least 3-5 years experience in supply chain, preferably in an innovative, industry leading e-commerce organization
- Ideally, has some people management and leadership experience, who is able to flex and adapt to different working styles
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree with focus on logistics/operations management; a Masters or MBA is preferred
- Has significant experience in supplier relationship management
- Is willing and passionate to grow and develop within a team
- Is highly motivated, engaged and thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Is a strategic thinker, who has a strong analytical mind, is detail-oriented and highly organized
- Has excellent prioritization skills and is reliable
- Has strong problem-solving skills with a “hands on” mentality
- Is fluent in German and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills, another European language is a big plus
- Is experienced with MS Office tools, Google Forms and ERP systems
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Catered lunches twice a week to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!