Casper is looking for an entry-level textiles freelancer to work with our materials, color and trim, to help create new and exciting products revolutionizing the sleep industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the development of labels and trims.
- Act as liaison between product development, design, and production/factories to ensure production timelines are being met.
- Develop and maintain the fabric and trim library.
- Approve/reject all material and trim components based on color and quality standards.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and high level of accuracy when proof reading of trim details, tech packs and design information.
- Maintain product integrity by standardizing labeling process.
- Problem-solving and ability to initiate and implement change when needed.
- Ability to anticipate and identify quality and fabric/trim challenges and approach situations with a creative mind and good attitude.
- Have fun with it!
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of basic fabric and trim construction and technical properties.
- Knowledge of printing, dying, weaving, and knitting techniques.
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior score on the 100 Hue Test.