NinthDecimal is the marketing platform powered by location data. It harnesses this data to build a precise understanding of consumers’ physical world behavior. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands activate this customer intelligence through audience targeting, measurement, insights and data licensing solutions. By filling the gap in understanding how consumers spend the majority of their time, NinthDecimal provides marketers a new model of the customer journey for impactful engagement.
NinthDecimal processes trillions of data points from over 230M unique devices every month to power its product suite. Location Graph™ is the most precise audience intelligence technology in the market. Location Conversion Index™ (LCI™) is the leading offline attribution solution with over 200 integrated media and advertising partners. NinthDecimal’s unique household to device matching capability bridges online and offline data, powering omni-channel offerings that include partnerships with leading companies. NinthDecimal has been recognized as one of the most rapidly growing, innovative companies.
Looking to be a part of a team made up of the best and brightest in mobile advertising? At NinthDecimal, we’ve assembled an amazing group of skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering world-class location powered mobile targeting solutions that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Our Client Success team plays a central role in supporting all revenue and relationship generating activity from partnering with sales on presale initiatives to supporting campaign launches and post campaign wrap-up reports. Excellence and creativity defines this team and it shows in our success. If you are someone who gets fired up on being a part of an innovative team responsible for building strong relationships by helping advertisers and agencies achieve their objectives, then we’d like to talk with you.
NinthDecimal is currently seeking a Client Success Manager to join our media sales team in Chicago. You will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary support for all pre and post-sale efforts. You will work directly with designated sales reps to develop a strategy for the sales pitch as well as complete excel RFP documents and product visuals needed to support the pitch deck. You will also be the liaison between our clients and all internal teams managing multiple campaigns from start to finish with efficiency and professionalism. Day to day activities include working closely with ad operations to ensure each campaign is reaching its objectives, reviewing production and pacing reports, proactively identifying anything that is noteworthy, problematic, positive, opportunistic, etc. and working with your sales rep to make sure customers are aware and appreciative of our strong customer support.
Includes, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Sales RFP Completion
- Working with the sales when an RFP comes in to help develop RFP strategy and determine what placements/products should be proposed
- Responsible for inputting final strategy, placement details, and ad specifications into RFP excel document
- Provide sales reps with all necessary completed documentation needed to respond to RFP e-mail
- Post-Sales Account Management / Client Success
- Reviewing creative, ensuring it compliant with product specs, and submit through internal creative submission process
- Launching campaign w Ad/Ops, ensuring it delivers and performs according to the objectives of the campaign
- Weekly reporting and campaign optimization to agency/client showing delivery and performance throughout the flight
- Closely monitoring campaign pacing and performance to ensure full delivery and achievement of campaign objectives
- Working with Ad Ops as issues arise throughout campaign to ensure they’re resolved in a timely manner
- 3-5 years digital media or mobile experience in a marketing or strategic role with an agency, marketer or media vendor.
- Ability to review campaign reporting and make strategic optimizations to reach/improve campaign goals.
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities and creating solutions
- Outstanding people skills. Strong in-person, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Proficient in DCM/Atlas/Sizmek and other ad-server/ad-reporting software
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising/Business
NinthDecimal is a high performance “beat the number” culture based on Customer First, Trust, Empowerment, Innovation, Accountability and Teamwork. We come from a background of companies and organizations like AT&T, Yahoo, NASA, Nielsen, McKinsey, CNET, AOL, Walmart, Coca Cola to name a few. Together we have created a company that is awesome, inspiring, innovative, fast-passed, nimble, and forward thinking.
We are looking for people who are intelligent, possess high integrity, self-motivation, self-discipline, leadership, innovation, team work, hunger, humbleness and who are truly passionate about building a great company that is a dominant player in mobile advertising and data analytics! If you are looking for a place to put your handprint and make an impression – NinthDecimal wants you! For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to http://NinthDecimal.com/jobs.
NinthDecimal is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.