Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing team and oversee Simpplr’s marketing automation system (Marketo). You have a combination of strong operational skills, experience with technical best-practices, and enthusiasm for guiding and supporting the growth of our nimble Marketing team. You are also detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills as you will be working with internal stakeholders to build out and oversee the marketing funnel via drip campaigns to optimize performance. Finally, you thrive in a fast-paced startup and are excited about rolling up your sleeves whenever needed.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Demand Gen, and will have an immediate impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing team.
Your Job Responsibilities
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Own the implementation, integration, and optimization of key marketing systems and processes
- Serve as the Marketo administrator
- Design and create best-in-class email and landing page templates
- Standardize, process, and manage lead records
- Create and layout emails, landing pages, and web pages
- Create nurture and drip campaigns
- Support demand generation and alliance marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on marketing and sales metrics
- Supports Marketing and Sales with Salesforce administrative tasks
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- B.S. degree
- Minimum of two years of experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- HTML, Adobe Suite and Excel proficiency
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills
- Enjoy a fun culture where you wear multiple hats and work hard
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.