Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced Tableau consultant to join our Services Team. This team works with our customers to help them realize the full power of the Zenoti Software.
The role of the Tableau consultant in this team is to understand, document , implement and deliver dashboards using our Analytics offering that will enable our customers to analyse their business data and be able to make decisions to improve various aspects of business operations.. The dashboards will also be used to make decisions that will have a positive impact on the business.
What will I be doing?
- Work with the project teams and customers to create impactful dashboards and reports designed for CEOs and other Senior Executives of Zenoti customers
- Understand business requirements and recommend best ways to represent KPIs
- Create efficient visualizations, emphasizing usability and good design practices
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
What skills do I need?
- Experience with building, implementing and supporting Tableau visualizations and reports by owning the requirements end to end.
- Strong experience with Tableau reports and administration. Good experience in analysing underlying data sources using SQL queries.
- Experience with testing and validating data generated in the reports developed preferably in Tableau or any reporting tool.
- Experience helping troubleshoot Tableau issues
- Experience in using Tableau data prep (Preferred) and subscription techniques.
- Experience in using data blending feature in tableau
- Knowledge about impact of functions like level of details and others on performance
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start up environment
- Any college degree; specialization in Computer Science or equivalent courses will be preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Tableau creating reports or 2+ years in any reporting tool with at least 1 year experience in tableau.
- Total work experience of to 3 to 6 years.
- Prefer local (Hyderabad based) candidates.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more