Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital marketing director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
What will I be doing?
- Build brand in the Digital Space. Define strategic roadmaps and deploy digital solutions across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing, including the web site, search engine optimization, digital advertising, social marketing and email marketing
- Drive high quality and high volume of leads from all digital channels – web, SEO, AdWords, PPC, Social Media, Blog, Email Marketing and others
- Explore new acquisition funnels across platforms, devices and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition
- Create and optimize social media marketing campaigns including Facebook Ads, display campaigns across other social media sites and Twitter marketing campaigns including promoted tweets, etc. to support lead gen and talent acquisition
- Work with the content and design team to build relevant creative ad copies including text ads, site links and content for display ads and native ads on mobile
- Perform competitive research to develop an understanding of perceived value, messaging, pricing and feature set of competitive and complementary apps.
- Own the data analysis, reporting and dash boarding for the vertical and continuously optimize the marketing spends
What Skills do I need?
- 5+ Years of experience in driving Digital Marketing Strategy preferably for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Creative and analytical with excellent communication skills. Ability to analyse data and use those insights to create innovative campaigns.
- Understanding of Ad Networks and Publishers landscape
- Demonstrable track record of driving large scale mobile customer acquisition through digital marketing channels
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent. MBA in Marketing a plus
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours.
- Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more