Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Provide leadership in driving developmental needs for the team with clear objectives and key result metrics and able to manage large teams
- Develop and manage product line roadmap and strategy including customer needs, technology direction, and competition.
- Represent engineering team in product development requirements and creation of schedules and budgets.
- Drive and build user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- Effective interviewer for developers, team leads, and managers.
- Gives effective performance feedback to team members and conducts effective performance reviews.
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with Zenoti policies and objectives.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- 15+ years of experience in software development
- Previous experience managing a team of developers through a complete product cycle
- A sound track-record of shipping products and ability to quickly ramp-up on complex and unfamiliar code
- Experience in Visual Studio .NET, C# (ASP. NET Web Forms, MVC, WCF, Windows Services)
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more