Our sales team is growing at InfluxData and we’re looking for our next Commercial Account Executive! If sales is in your blood and you have a track record of closing business, read on.
You'll be responsible for closing transactions as well as generating pipeline for our business with small & medium sized organizations. Success for this role is defined by meeting monthly and annual quota targets. We’re a growing team and company and with that growth there is constant movement and change, so the ability to jump in and learn quickly is key.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building a sustainable pipeline and manage the entire sales lifecycle
- Understanding the competitive landscape, & positioning InfluxData to win
- Building strong relationships and establish trust, both internally and with prospects/customers
- Building the pipeline through a various methods, including cold calling
- Forecasting and managing your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Meeting or exceeding monthly targets and quarterly quota
What We’re Looking For:
- +1 years experience selling data solutions, SaaS, or PaaS
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to all levels at an organization
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding quota
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
A plus If You Have:
- Experience selling open source software
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies or other modern data platforms
- Experience selling enterprise management solutions ( Systems Management, Cloud Management, log analytics, APM, Network Monitoring)
InfluxData provides a modern time series platform that has been designed from the ground up to handle metrics and events (time-series data). The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We're backed by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, Battery Ventures and Sapphire Ventures
We offer fantastic benefits including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 99.99% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and Commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.