We are in search of a fantastic recruiter with a passion for finding awesome technical talent to build our Engineering teams. Partnering with the executives of the technical teams, you work side by side, shepherding and managing the entire recruiting life cycle for their roles.
You come to us with several years of experience, so you know how to build relationships, source, facilitate the interview process and provide a stellar candidate experience. Recruiting technical talent and being an integral part of building amazing teams is what you love and it shows in everything you do.
Of course, you have experience in the tech industry, with at least one startup, so you are used to an environment where change happens frequently. This means you can adapt, pivot and refocus quickly. You thrive in a environment of respect, learning, humility, accountability and constant growth and have a history of working across all departments, building relationships and getting things done. If this sounds like you and you’re excited to be the first dedicated technical recruiter, we’d love to chat!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers on the full cycle recruiting process for our Engineering and Product organizations, ensuring a seamless, consistent hiring process and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Drive sourcing initiatives to identify, assess, and build a network of excellent candidates
- Collaborate with company efforts to create a strong employer-of-choice brand
- Serve as the company’s cultural gatekeeper, and ensure the preservation of InfluxData’s core values
- Identify inefficiencies and innovate/improve your process and pipeline
What You’ll Bring:
- 5-10 years of experience in sourcing and recruiting for technical roles, ideally in a tech startup
- Solid experience sourcing diverse candidates through multiple creative channels (via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, etc.), and you have a high level of comfort performing boolean searches
- Experience building and maintaining a broad network of tech talent in the Bay Area and throughout the US
- Highly ambitious and have a stellar work ethic
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system; Lever experience is a plus
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize your work efficiently
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you have a customer-focused attitude but can also make your expert voice heard
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
We offer fantastic benefits, including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.