Title: Business Development Rep
Location: Remote or San Jose, CA
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Direct reports: 0
Fully remote role with equity!
Listen to SketchDeck CEO Chris Finneral talk about company culture on the Riderflex Podcast:
- SketchDeck is looking for a smart, empathetic and motivated Business Development Rep to join their team. They’ll help you grow and advance your career in Sales, while you collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from around the world.
- Provide a world-class experience to all inbound leads expressing interest in SketchDeck via multiple channels, including phone and email.
- Conduct research and qualification calls with all inbound prospects in order to drive the new sales pipeline
- Become a product expert and learn SketchDeck selling best practices
- Keep records of interactions with leads in Hubspot (CRM)
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process and workflows
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the team to ensure that project timelines are met
- You’ll work with companies and startups to close ad hoc project sales
- You’ll work with our Account Director sales team to qualify leads, set meetings and demo SketchDeck to marketing and sales executives.
- You’ll develop process and practices for future solutions consultants.
- By the end of your first 3 months you’ll be an expert on SketchDeck’s customers and their needs.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 2+ years of full-time work experience in sales, marketing or customer success
- You are ambitious and committed to pursuing a career in sales
- Strong stakeholder management skills; building relationships with the ability to facilitate decision making at all levels
- Excellent listener and persuasive communicator - you have a genuine curiosity and empathy for prospect's situations, needs, challenges, and pain points
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Highly driven with a passion for technology and an interest in design- you thrive in a fast- paced, agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to source your own leads, including outbound prospecting
- You are detail oriented, with strong time management skills
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds
SketchDeck offers a competitive, comprehensive benefit package.
SketchDeck solves everyday design for businesses. Based in San Jose, California, SketchDeck combines a talented, global design team with a powerful platform to deliver the largest volume of design in business - everyday design. With an innovative design platform, SketchDeck makes starting projects, providing feedback and managing assets simple and easy.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
is a global Business Advisory and Recruiting Firm. As Culture Analysts, our core purpose is to maximize profits for our clients by matching their company culture to candidate personalities that fit. At Riderflex, our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by former C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from C-Suite to Manager level.