We’re looking for a customer-facing project manager who loves helping people, solving problems, and leading customers through their first experience with referral marketing. This is a perfect position for someone who enjoys advising clients, project management, creative thinking and explaining complicated technical topics to both engineers and non-technical customers.
Who We Are
Extole is a values-driven culture. We have built our company on intense collaboration and our central value: #oneteam. We share goals, we share goals, and more importantly, we are accountable to each other. If you are at Extole, you are on my team, and it is my job to make certain you are successful.
We run the leading advocacy marketing platform and are passionate about empowering individuals to create and share the brands they love. We have set the rules that our competition and the market follow. If you have referred a friend to Uber, Airbnb or Starbucks, you know that marketing driven by people is powerful, personal, and inevitable. We want you to be part of the journey.
Why Work With Us
You’ll find a generous, friendly team passionate about our work. Life at Extole is pretty awesome.
We also have excellent benefits:
- You’re covered. Health, vision, dental. No employee contributions.
- Flexible vacation so you can RELAX
- Meals, copious snacks, La Croix
- Frequent outings, shared experiences
- Ensure clients launch on-time with the optimal Extole configuration to reach their business goals
- Guide clients in retail, consumer services, and financial services towards a well-designed solution
- Lead all pieces of client implementations, onboarding efforts, and 3rd party integrations
- Develop project plans, manage deliverables/milestones, deliver weekly statuses and pro-actively identify and mitigate issues/risks
- Help clients troubleshoot the implementation of the product within their systems
- Identify, document, triage and track issues to ensure resolution
- Work with Sales, Success, Product, and Engineering to deliver on time client launches
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers to design and inform new features and capabilities
- The number one qualification is that you love the idea of helping people get recognized by brands and apps they love!
- 2-4 years in software implementation or consulting
- Passionate about technology and its impact on the enterprise
- Experience leading multiple projects or initiatives at once
- Ability to identify and escalate when a project is at risk
- Calm in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience in customer-facing presentations and have a consistent record of working with professionals
- Able to guide implementations based on best practices
- Deadline-driven with a passion for not letting complex enterprise projects slip