LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Vice President, People
REPORTS TO: CEO
TigerConnect is looking for a rockstar leader to spearhead the next phase of the TigerConnect People team. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience and understanding of the entire employee lifecycle and how to scale workforces across the globe.
The Vice President, People will be responsible for championing TigerConnect’s mission and core values, partnering with our leaders to help them build and develop their teams, and making sure all people-related decisions are based on data while upholding our core values.
From ensuring TigerConnect compensation and benefits are competitive and compliance procedures are up-to-date, to coaching TigerConnect leaders on how to more effectively lead their teams on a daily basis, our ideal candidate is a seasoned People Operations professional who understands all aspects of the business with amazing communication and analytical skills, a passion for developing talent, a strategic mind, and ultimately the chops to “get things done”.
What You'll Own:
- Provide thought leadership regarding organizational, culture, and people related strategy and execution
- Develop and ensure the execution of a robust people plan for the company’s long term success in collaboration with senior leaders throughout the organization
- Coach and lead a world class People Operations team that effectively supports and serves TigerConnect’s strategic and operational goals
- Oversee all of TigerConnect People Operations functions: talent acquisition, onboarding, talent development, employee separation, people analytics, facilities, and events
- Assess employee development needs, identify competency, knowledge, and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fulfill those gaps
- Develop and oversee TigerConnect’s performance and goal alignment process, including OKRs, 360 degree and quarterback reviews, and anonymous surveys.
- Lead all internal communications efforts to ensure TigerConnect employees always have the information to excel in their jobs
- Serve as internal coach/ consultant to TigerConnect leaders and employees on personnel issues that affect performance and employee experience
- Ensure employees have the best overall experience working and building their careers at TigerConnect
- Lead the charge on company’s compensation and health benefits plans, and other programs such as health/wellness, leadership, and learning development.
- Own people related compliance as it pertains to all applicable regulations and state and federal laws
- Plan and execute company and departmental offsites, All-Hands, social, and team building events
What You've Accomplished:
- 10+ years of People Operations experience at tech companies scaling from ~100 to ~500 employees
- Degree from a top academic institution
- Extensive experience in organization development and design including initiatives such as career planning, coaching, learning and development, performance management, and recognition programs
- Experience managing labor compliance requirements
- Experience building and scaling people analytics functions
- Experience creating policies around employee separation, including consulting counsel, severance agreements, protected classes, and policy on references
- Experience designing, developing and implementing compensation and benefits policies and programs
- Fascinated by industry trends and aware of which are truly effective; practices good judgment in assessing which ones are worth adopting and which should be ignored
- A student of business who can speak intelligently about all aspects of a company’s operations and how People Operations can help
- Serve as a positive influencer through clear data, strong relationships, and domain expertise.
- Effectively analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations into action plans
- Experience overseeing office relocation a plus
- Post BA Management consulting experience prefered
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.