LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
REPORTS TO: Director, Talent
TigerConnect is currently seeking a talented and driven Recruiter to join our People team. Working closely with Hiring Managers across all departments, the Recruiter will strategically source, screen, and close top talent. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully recruiting candidates across a wide range of functions with a specific aptitude for Technical recruiting, impeccable sourcing chops, and a stellar reputation built from hard work and networking.
The Recruiter will leverage knowledge of our teams’ needs and unique search requirements to effectively identify and close A-Players in a hyper-competitive market. The successful candidate will be a natural at building relationships and closing candidates in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment, while remaining dedicated to providing an impeccable candidate experience.
What You'll Own:
- Full-Cycle Recruitment across all departments including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Implementation, Finance, and Product
- Ensure we uphold each stage of the TigerConnect Interview Process from role intake meeting to the early stages of onboarding. Tasks include scheduling interviews, sending confirmations and scorecard reminders, facilitating seamless transitions during interviews, and providing feedback
- Recruit for, own, and run the TigerConnect Summer Internship program
- Conduct thoughtful candidate interviews with a spirit of curiosity. Using mostly open ended questions, uncover ability to perform in the targeted role, alignment with core competencies, true interest in the work that needs to be done, and attachment to our mission
- Communicate effectively with Hiring Managers and Interview Panel; Develop understanding of role requirements and ensure team is prepared and equipped to interview successfully
- Identify, Source, and Engage passive candidates that meet our often specific or niche requirements; In other words, hunt for purple squirrels who also embody our mission and values
- Negotiate complex offers and close candidates by leveraging previous experience competing for talent as well as strong listening skills
- Maintain Data Integrity by documenting every step and logging pertinent information
- Candidate Experience - Ensure that everyone who interacts with our team has a positive experience and gets an authentic feel for life and culture at TigerConnect
What You Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience with full-cycle recruitment (including Technical) in an Agency or In-House Environment
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Greenhouse (or similar ATS)
- Comfort with Ambiguity - Proactive and Assertive nature required
- Dedication to upholding process with a Team Player attitude - scheduling and rescheduling are part of the job as well as ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Knowledge and understanding of the SaaS industry and business model
- Attentin to detail; you see what we did there and didn’t like it
- Impeccable Follow Up and Follow Through - “no candidate left behind”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.