The ACL Impact
ACL exists to help make the world a safer and more ethical place. Our software has been used by a national agency to help track down missing children, by banks to find suspicious patterns in their data, and by a state agency to identify money laundering fronts for a drug cartel. ACL has been at the heart of investigations that have helped save millions of dollars of fraud, waste and even saved lives… talk about making an impact!
Our New Vancouver-Based Solutions Consultant will be:
A Deep-rooted tech enthusiast
You already know that you have found the right career for yourself in the tech industry. You have a curiosity for the inner workings of software and also the business domain to which it is applicable.
You work hard to identify customer business objectives, needs and challenges and can design the most appropriate solution to address key pain-points. You are able to ‘apply’ our technology within client organizations and contextualize the value of our solutions through deep proposals and presentations.
A Communications Whiz
Through your passionate, confident presence, you take command in meetings and deliver compelling presentations. You have done your homework and deliver a true ‘solutions selling’ approach. You love speaking at events and trade shows, while wearing the ACL badge with pride.
Your work gives you the chance to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and teams and you love, helping to develop account strategies. You’ll work closely with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success and a variety of content contributors and resources and, of course, our beloved customers. You have a healthy sense of humour and make connections easily to help us achieve our revenue goals!
Here are a few things we think the perfect candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of previous experience in a consulting/pre-sales/sales engineer role in the software or domain relevant industry
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with general software architecture and inter-operability
- Knowledge of the Audit, Governance, Risk or Compliance landscape
- Experience in a team selling, enterprise-level sales environment
- ACL data analytics skills or working knowledge of relational databases and BI/data visualization familiarity would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Sales, Management, Technology or equivalent
Are you ready to join?
ACL is a place where new ideas get noticed, get invested in and fuel something big. If this sounds like you or a place you want to drive your career, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note, due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out as we are always on the hunt for great talent!