The ACL Impact
ACL exists to help make the world a safer and more ethical place. Our software has been used by a national agency to help track down missing children, by banks to find suspicious patterns in their data, and by a state agency to identify money laundering fronts for a drug cartel. ACL has been at the heart of investigations that have helped save millions of dollars of fraud, waste and even saved lives… talk about making an impact!
We are looking for A Tech Support Star!
You love technology and getting nitty-gritty with the details but know how to transfer “tech talk” to just plain old talk. Your background in a technical field – be it from your education or previous work experience – has given you a broad knowledge and skills in things like client/server environments, programming and scripting languages. But most importantly, it’s given you a passion for learning new technology and a thirst for more.
Our International Support team of 10 people have the drive and passion to ensure every customer walks away from a customer support experience with us walking on sunshine. We never get tired of hearing that our team provides “the best tech support I have ever used” (real quote from a customer!), but we know that to keep hearing it we’ve got to remember our ABCs: Always Be Customer-Focused.
That’s entirely enough about us. Here’s what we’re looking for in our new Technical Support Analyst (Japanese/English Speaking).
- Exceed customer expectations by providing superior levels of technical customer support, efficiently and professionally to end users, channel partners, and internal customers
- Demonstrate professional and appropriate written and verbal communication in Japanese and English for internal and external customers
- Coach and advise global customers in the effective use of our products and systems and provide guidance and support for complex technical issues
- Troubleshoot application errors, support software installations and upgrade processes, as well as complex scripting operations
- Create trusted advisory relationships with our customers ensuring they are using the correct products for their needs and maximize the utilization of those products
- Assist in creating and verifying product documentation and ensure accuracy and maintenance of our knowledge base
- Work closely with the team to ensure the sharing of knowledge of technology, processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Be responsible for and responsive to cases in the queue provide accurate case tracking of customer interactions
- Education in a technology related field (programming and/or networking)
- 3 years’ experience in a customer support role
Are you ready to join?
ACL is a place where new ideas get noticed, get invested in and fuel something big. If this sounds like you or a place you want to drive your career, we’d love to hear from you!