LOCATION: North Olmsted, Ohio USA
ABOUT IQS SOFTWARE, PART OF THE CORITY GROUP:
Founded in 1988, IQS has continuously searched for the best technology to assist itscustomers in successfully managing and improving their business and performance in today’s competitive market. IQS offers a flexible, integrated, web-based software system that empowers clients to increase their profitability and competitiveness, achievingindustry registration faster and at a lower cost to the client.
IQS helps customers reduce risk while improving visibility among key aspects of business processes and performance. The IQS software model provides an enterprise-wide framework to manage compliance with multiple government regulations, quality assurance standards and compliance mandates.
IQS’ integrated data hub provides clients with actionable insight into performance and risk-related metrics. Today, leading companies across multiple industries are using IQS to manage and improve key business processes, assuring higher levels of quality compliance and risk management.
A subsidiary of Cority, our Ohio, USA-based IQS team is seeking a seasoned Test Automation Engineer with Java expertise to work on our Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS). We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems and who thrive in challenging situations. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously and our team is a critical part of this success.
The Test Automation Engineer will be a key member of our core product development team. We are looking for someone with practical experience leading test automation efforts for web-based enterprise applications. We need a highly skilled engineer with a great attitude and that is passionate about leveraging test automation to improve engineering efficiency and product quality.
• Research, design and build a test automation platform from the ground up.
• Provide guidance and help lead a culture of automation in the engineering group.
• Plan, create, and maintain tests and continuously increase application and deployment scenario coverage.
• Work with other engineers to ensure tests and data are meeting automation goals.
• Maintain and improve test platform and monitor its effectiveness.
• Help define and integrate automation into the software pipeline and look for opportunities to positively impact Operations and Professional Services.
• Proven understanding of testing techniques as they apply to different phases of the SDLC.
• Demonstrated experience building a flexible, scalable, and maintainable test infrastructure.
• 4+ years of automated testing of applications at a SaaS or web application company.
• 5+ years of experience in software development in an agile environment.
• Demonstrated experience with 4 or more commercial or open source testing frameworks.
• Must have a university degree in computer science or a related program and/or equivalent work experience.
• Proven experience in a leadership capacity demonstrating project management skills/multi- tasking.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, creative thinker.
• Continuous Integration experience is a plus.