The Cority Product Management team is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and talented UX Designer.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be instrumental in helping shape the user experience of our Cority Enterprise Platform. Your attitude, communication skills, team work and collaboration skills will help take the Cority product to the next level.
• Conceive, design and develop visually appealing and dynamic user interfaces that are user-friendly.
• Apply user experience and design principles to the creation and development of web applications.
• Produce various design assets as required, including information architecture diagrams, personas, user journeys, process and interaction flows, storyboards, test plans and reports, wire frame sketches, and interactive prototypes
• Synthesize user data into simple and fascinating designs.
• Produce designs based on user feedback and technical constraints.
• Use data, metrics and customer feedback to guide new design-related ideas and decisions.
• Develop prototype concepts using a variety of methods.
• Develop storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups.
• Solve interaction design problems using analytical, usability testing and internal/external research.
• Use standard tools to provide expertly crafted UX documentation and design.
• Manage basic levels of usability testing for prototypes.
• Collect and decipher feedback for product design.
• Manage the design process from planning to final execution including creation, maintenance and delivery of current and future web design and graphics.
• Interactive and visual portfolio demonstrating strong knowledge of complex enterprise level application.
• 5+ years of practical UX/UI design experience
• Solid knowledge of interaction and design, and User Centered Design principles
• Programming/web knowledge (to deliver interactive prototypes) preferred
• Knowledge of usability testing preferred
• Ability to deliver prototypes and designs for complex interactions
• Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders
Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.