Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
Reporting to the Manager of Application Operations the key focus of this role is to work with infrastructure/business teams to help support, architect, configure and implement product solutions. The role requires the ability to ensure technical knowledge harmonizes with the business objectives and customer needs.
1.Perform Cority Software Deployments for on-premise customers based on the application’s release cycle.
- Work closely with Business customers to understand priorities and impact while tracking the progress of time-sensitive Production issues to ensure a timely resolution and communication of progress using Salesforce CRM.
- Manage queue of escalated tickets working closely with DBAs to ensure statistics are met for closure time, response times etc…
- Proactive monitor alerts stemming from Cority in-house alerting system
- Support in conjunction with other departments, production software applications including BitBucket (Configuration Management), JIRA (Development Operations and Bug Tracking), Salesforce, Sharepoint, Question Pro and JAMS.
- Maintain and monitor Jobs scheduled within JAMS automation tool
- Assist with the selection, evaluation and purchase of new software applications hosted both internally and externally. Oversee and/or directly manage in conjunction with other departmental staff, the implementation of new software applications.
- Follow the standards and practices of the Medgate Information Security Management System and contribute to the continuous improvement of the ISMS.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Microsoft products: Windows Server Environments, IIS Web Servers required.
- Experience in Technology infrastructure, such as network, monitoring, systems, databases, etc.
- Experienced in deploying software within a windows IIS environment. Octopus experience is an asset.
- Familiarity with Linux and azure ecosystem is an asset.
- A champion of teamwork and project communication: this includes the process of innovative change among teams, sharing lessons learned and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
- Experience supporting enterprise level solutions: SharePoint Online, JIRA, Salesforce, Tenrox
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict timelines.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and/or within a team environment.
Note: Incumbent will work regular business hours, but may require evenings and weekends to complete projects, monitor system/network alerts or perform maintenance on systems.
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus bonus.
What’s in it for you?
· Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
· 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
· Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
· Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
· We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
· Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
· An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
· Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.