Medgate leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Medgate stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
As a part of the company that is growing and helping health professionals be more efficient at their jobs, the Sales Executive is responsible to meet revenue and profitability objectives through the development and execution of sales strategies which maximize the potential of our EH&S software suite.
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to qualification through contract close through diligent follow up on prospective accounts
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with prospective clients within the territory in our target markets
- Create demand and continuously seek out opportunities to market and sell the Medgate suite of EH&S products
- Manage the RFI, RFP and Proposal process working closely with other internal and external teams
- Provide the Senior Director, International Sales with visibility on the sales pipeline and forecasted revenue
- Develop, maintain and leverage your personal and corporate network to create sales opportunities
- In conjunction with the Senior Director, International Sales, create territory strategies and strategic account plans in support of annual goal achievement
- Obtain and communicate market intelligence back to internal stakeholders
- Attend and participate at industry conferences and events
- Identify and develop relationships with strategic partners as necessary
- Collaborate with internal teams in the marketing, client services, development, legal and finance areas in support of our world class sales culture
1. Minimum 5+ years of enterprise solution sales experience with strong track record of hunting and closing SaaS, software and consulting services agreements
2. Industry sales experience an asset
3. Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, WebEx
4. Must have an ability to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment and have excellent understanding of strategic selling techniques
5. Must possess strong time management skills and understand pipeline management, CRM and forecasting principles
6. Possess excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills in managing all aspects of the sales cycle with a polished executive presence. Written and verbal fluency in English and German is a must.
Travel: Extensive Travel within Germany