At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners. The Commercial Outbound SDR will report to the Head of SMB Sales in Mountain View, California.
BlueJeans is looking for energetic and motivated people to join our Commercial/SMB Sales team. If you’re an upbeat personality and enjoy being on the front lines of a fast-moving start-up we want to talk to you. We are building our outbound function to engage with and create opportunities at Commercial accounts that fall into our Ideal Customer Profile. You’ll be learning integral skills that will foster your professional development in years to come, and your contributions and growth will help fuel our mutual success.
- Execute high volume, fanatical phone and email prospecting using the latest tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, Discover.org, LinkedIn, and others) to set meetings and demos for Commercial AEs.
- Find new, strategic ways to optimize prospecting to grow productivity, including A/B testing of messaging, emails, and sequences.
- Identify, prospect, and engage key stakeholders at Commercial prospects.
- Work with marketing to test messaging for new profiles or personas.
- Execute baseline research to identify the right information prior to prospecting.
- Develop strategic outreach efforts through personal, customized outreach.
- Present product features and use cases to prospects.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly goals.
- Unparalleled focus, discipline, and drive. You are a machine.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and high clock speed.
- Being on the phone doesn’t scare you.
- Consistent and proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- High level of business acumen with well-polished strategic, relationship, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- When they hang up or respond negatively, you plow forward with a smile.
- You have a track record of growing in a self-starting environment, demonstrating your drive, creativity, and intellect.
- Ability to communicate the business value and differentiation of a complicated product.
- 1-2 years of sales experience, outbound experience strongly preferred, SaaS a plus.
- BA/BS degree, and a sense of humor is an absolute must.