What is BlueJeans?
At BlueJeans, our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home, and on the road. Our cloud-based collaboration service makes this possible by enabling customers to connect with each other seamlessly anytime, anywhere, and from practically any device. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality video and audio for collaborations of all types. Our HQ is in Mountain View, CA but we have offices and employees all over the world.
Why should you work at BlueJeans?
We have over 5000 customers including Facebook, LinkedIn, Disney, Nike and Coca-Cola. We have raised $175M from top venture capitalists: Accel, NEA, Norwest and Battery. Our team is composed of rock stars from a blend of industries: broadband networks, video, media and SaaS. We live and breathe a can-do attitude with the passion to “get stuff done” with quality. We have fun, eat well and love to compete in ping-pong or pool.
Our Engineering team focuses on achieving an ideal balance between customer delight, innovation and developer experience. We have a great mix of backgrounds and expertise across a deep stack of technologies and a culture of collaborative problem solving. We’re at a great size for smart, motivated individuals to come in and challenge themselves to grow to the next phase of their careers.
We are looking for an iOS Automation Engineer who is interested in changing the way the world works together. Our iOS App is not only a way to join meetings on the go, but also a control interface for your BlueJeans experience. The candidate must enjoy the challenge of owning the quality of our iOS application end to end, and have hands-on automation experience that can play a key role to deliver high quality software user experiences.
- Design, build, and maintain test automation solutions that are robust and scalable.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose testing coverage changes.
- Be the advocate for testability, drive best engineering practices and defect prevention.
- BS in Comp Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Automation and QA methodologies & practices over at least 5 years
- Experience developing test automation in C++, Java, or Python, and Objective C or Script for at least 3 years
- Experience writing a test suite for an iOS app using one or more of XCTest framework, Kif, Appium, Xamarin Test Cloud, AWS Device Farm
- At least one app that you built or significantly contributed to in the App Store
- Experience in device automation, including developing, triaging, and maintaining tests
- Ability to creatively investigate and debug difficult problems
- Ability to multi-task well and change focus quickly
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Passion for quality, meticulous attention to detail
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes.
• Experience developing wireless network automation test and defect debugging
• Experience having worked with remote teams in the US and/or India
• Enjoy learning new technologies.
• Familiarity with REST API development experience and understanding of REST-ful idioms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You get bonus points for:
• Prior experience with video/audio technologies and codecs like WebRTC, H323, H264
• Familiarity with calendaring systems such as Exchange Web Services and Google Calendar APIs
• Track record of Open Source contributions to significant projects
• Deep understanding of mobile performance measurement and optimization
• Strong interest in and affinity for design-first thinking