The Sales Consultant is responsible for building revenue and market share by qualifying, managing, and closing sales in our Mid West region of the United States. The Sales Consultant drives business for CareCloud by prospecting, presenting and coordinating resources to position CareCloud’s technology-enabled services and solutions. The Sales Consultant is responsible for selling to physician practices in the 4-50 physician segment.
Target Sales Territory: Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas and both Dakotas.
General Areas of Responsibility:
- Prospecting for new clients by means of cold calling, developing industry relationships, and harvesting client referrals
- Accurate forecasting and meeting established quotas
- Learning and understanding potential clients’ pains and needs for their business and software solution
- Present and demonstrate CareCloud solutions
- Build a strong foundation of industry knowledge, environment and competitive products and know how to position CareCloud against such dynamics and be adept in handling client objections
- Ensure all potential clients understand how our solutions will improve their practice
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales lead tracking and pipeline in Salesforce daily
- Drive adherence to company-defined sales process and cadence with operating mechanisms
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote the company, product and generate sales leads.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Great written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of the practice or organization
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, professional poise and self-starter
- Ability to succeed in a competitive but team-oriented environment
- Excellent computer skills and technical aptitude
- 2-5 years previous sales experience
- Healthcare SaaS EHR/PM and/or Revenue Cycle experience preferred
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas and goals
- Outside business to business sales experience, including selling directly to decision maker
- Bachelor’s Degree
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays