We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is cognitive computing. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and the workplace. CognitiveScale is looking for talent to drive market success by building cognitive business solutions.
Our team integrates ML and NLP expertise with enterprise software to deliver innovative ML/AI solutions. The ideal candidate is an AI and machine learning enthusiast. You enjoy searching the Internet for datasets that you can explore and mashup to tell interesting stories. You view the skills you have at sourcing, collecting, and cleaning data as a means to an end. You likely have developed these skills through a combination of education, work experience and side projects. If this describes you, we are interested. You will be an integral part of a small, cross-disciplinary team working on highly visible projects.
- Ability to analyze data and propose an ML solution
- Help develop algorithms and predictive models to solve critical business problems
- Able to learn industry processes and incorporating them in the solution
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms
- Work closely with the ML team to identify, design and build appropriate datasets for complex experiments
- Students pursuing advanced degrees (Master’s / PhD) in a quantitative space (Statistics, Bioinformatics, Mathematics, GIS, etc.)
- Proficiency in Python and/or R, particularly for application on large data sets
- Coursework or work experience involving data mining, machine learning, building algorithms, applied math and statistics a plus
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.