We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is cognitive computing. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace. CognitiveScale is looking for talent to drive market success by building cognitive business solutions.
We are seeking a Deployment Lead with project management experience in a professional services environment. An ideal candidate will have proven experience in leading large-scale enterprise software deployment projects on-prem and in the cloud. This role is client facing, keeping the client informed of the deployment status as well as articulating and helping resolve complex technical issues with internal stakeholders.
- Keep clients and other stakeholders well informed of deployment status and serve as liaison between engineering and client across multiple projects.
- Authors and maintains deployment documentation.
- Identifies and manages technical dependencies across multiple client deployments.
- Partners with the client to deliver on-prem and enterprise software deployments.
- Works with Sales team to clearly communicate technical prerequisites and dependencies to potential clients in the Pre-Sales process.
- Develops a deep understanding of technical requirements and best practices to ensure they are incorporated into future deployment efforts.
- Understand Cognitive Scale’s products and technology to identify security requirements, remove technical blockers and decipher complex client enterprise IT environments.
- Builds and maintains project plan for all deployments, ensuring strong communication between CognitiveScale’s team and the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or similar.
- 5+ years experience delivering and implementing enterprise IT deployments both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Knowledge of infrastructure environments, Azure, AWS, VMware and security protocols.
- Strong experience working with Docker, experience with Rancher or Kubernetes a strong plus.
- Experience with deployment automation scripting (Cloudformation, Ansible, Chef, etc).
- Experience working in Agile development environment and Atlassian tool suite.
- Strong pro-active focus on client success and ownership of deployment from start to finish.
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Strong communication skills and foster collaboration.
- Ability to travel to client engagement sites.
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.