- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as benefits, training, and compensation
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies, including a revision of the employee handbook
- Undertake responsibilities around performance management
- Help administer the annual employee performance review process
- Work closely with payroll to solve employee payroll-related inquiries
- Respond to and resolve people-related issues promptly
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or another relevant field
- 3-5 years’ progressive HR experience
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Comfortable presenting to and/or training groups of employees
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems, (ADP Workforce Now) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
Why Work for Avetta:
- Avetta believes in taking a holistic approach to compensation. We’re offering a competitive base salary, bonus and or commission structure.
- We’ve also taken it a step further to include more management training to help you grow into the leader you may want to be. We are growing extremely fast so we always have openings available internally.
- Our benefits are meant to take care of you and the ones you care about most:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident
- Legal and Identity Theft
- Teladoc, Pharmacy Discount, Health Advocate
- Joyable: Digital Mental Health Solution
- Pet Insurance: We love our fur babies!
- We do a 4% match on your 401k with no vesting period
- $1,000 annual Employee Tuition and Continuing Education reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company lunches and parties
- and much more!
But more than anything, you'll love the team here at Avetta. There's a lot of unique things companies do these days to attract talent, and while these things are great, they aren't what retains employees. We believe in open communication and treating our employees with respect. We bet you'd be hard pressed to find a better culture.