We are seeking experienced candidates with a passion for both development and the Salesforce platform. A perfect candidate for this position will be able to apply a business background with a technical understanding of Salesforce. Knowing when code is necessary (and when it is not) is a vital skill for this role.
The Salesforce developer will be primarily responsible for all things Salesforce development but may also assist with basic administrative responsibilities from time to time.
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a similar discipline/equivalent work experience
- 2 years of Salesforce development experience
- Must have historical, proven knowledge and practical application of skills in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, and Web Services
- High level of technical understanding within the Salesforce platform and its capabilities including declarative development, configuration, and AppExchange offerings
- Demonstrated evidence of technical/analytical skills or process awareness in business framework
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written skills
- Familiarity with industry best practices in the areas of data validation/integrity controls, testing and release management
- Ability to work in our Orem, Utah office (relocation reimbursement is not available)
- This is not a remote-work position
Why Work for Avetta
- Avetta believes in taking a holistic approach to compensation. We’re offering a competitive base salary, bonus and/or commission structure.
- Our benefits are meant to take care of you and the ones you care about most:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident
- Legal and Identity Theft
- Teladoc, Pharmacy Discount, Health Advocate
- Joyable: Digital Mental Health Solution
- Pet Insurance: We love our fur babies!
- We do a 4% match on your 401k with no vesting period
- $1,000 annual Employee Tuition and Continuing Education reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company lunches and parties
- And much more!
But more than anything, you'll love the team here at Avetta. There are a lot of unique things companies do these days to attract talent, and while these things are great, they aren't what retains employees. We believe in open communication and treating our employees with respect. We bet you'd be hard pressed to find a better culture.