Qualification: Diploma/B.E -Civil/B. Tech.
Experience: 3-8 Years
Salary Range: 180000-380000 P.A.
Location: Nagpur Mumbai Expressway
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Supervision of Highway/Road projects construction.
2. Monitoring the project with respect to targeted mile stones timely completion with Approved Drawing.
3. Fixing work program.
4. Regular meetings with the client and client representatives to discuss project progress etc.
5. Undertake regular site inspections and meetings with contractors.
6. Manage assistant project management staff and supervise their workload.
7. Inspect the works undertaken for compliance with required quality and good workmanship practice.
8. Inspect and assess/monitor health and safety on site.
9. Managing staff, financial reporting including annual/monthly budget and expenditure plans.
10. Preparing work schedules, monitoring the progress, supervision of works. Preparing daily/weekly progress reports.