Experience : 7 to 12 years
Qualification : B.E civil
Location : Nagpur-Mumbai Super Communication Expressway (Samruddhi Mahamarg pkg-05,Maharashtra)
- Client billing and sub-contractor billing.
- Supervision of Cross sections and quantity statements.
- Preparation of drawings & Bar bending schedules for structures.
- Day to day Billing status maintenance.
- Monitoring the process of Request for Approval of the work at site and recording the approved quantities for the billing.
- Preparation of Bar Charts for Physical progress and billing status.
- Preparation of daily progress report and reporting the time to time status to the management.
- Preparation of data required by site engineers for execution at site.
QS and Billing :
- Handling entire site management and utilizing manpower and machineries to achieve progress and conducting all the necessary measurement of all structures.
- Execution of work as per approved drawings and contract requirements
- Maintaining and updating the entire Quality related document and taking approval from client.
- Preparation of Pour card and taking approval by Client.
- Calculating the Quantities of all type of concrete structures, finishing works and external works.
- Calculating the quantities of Reinforcement and Shuttering for all kind of Structure.
- Preparation of bar bending schedule.
- Preparation of Running bills for subcontractors working at site.
- Responsible for managing sites (all retaining walls including slab culvert, Pipe culvert), handling ROB (Railway over Bridge), Casting for PSC Girders and RCC Girders.
- Accountable for submitting BBS for Girder of Railway over Bridge (ROB) and providing BBS to our sub-contractor.
Liaising and coordinating with various contractors, clients, govt.
and statutory bodies to settle techno-commercial disputes/ clarifications during the execution of the project.
- Understand the Project as a whole comprising planning, construction, erection, commissioning and handing over.
- Scrutinize the project requirements (Scope, Time, Cost & Quality) and arrive at contracting/execution strategy.
- Facilitate timely completion of project through extensive planning & monitoring.
- Develop Project Master Plan & Track.
- Develop detailed Master construction program using MSP software involving all disciplines like civil, electrical, landscape, etc
- Develop unit wise Micro programs which include activity sequencing, preparation of WBS, arriving out program schedule, assignment of activity wise quantities, assignment of activity costs, cost management etc.
- Providing inputs systematically for procurement & contracting based on the approved program schedules.
- Arrive at Time & Cost Base lines and facilitate approval process.
- Monitor all the assigned projects, Track the Time & Cost at defined intervals w.r.t cost & time & submit reports as pre communication protocol.
- Predict time delays & cost over runs and alert the management well in advance on the performance of the project.
- Delay analysis and facilitating preventive actions.
- Prepare catch-up plans and facilitate implementation.
- Co-coordinating planning meetings & technical activities at sites.
- Monitoring changes in Project and managing the same.
- Verification of Progress of work bills- Verification & Scrutiny of supplier bills- Verification and Certification of Sub –Contractor’s monthly bills- Passing of vouchers ( Cash & Bank) –Journal Vouchers-Maintenance of all kinds of Ledgers – Preparation of Periodical MIS reports-Liability,
- Budget Preparation –Supervision on disbursement of all kind of bills including salaries & wages and periodical labour payments-feedings & checking confirmation of all entries in ERP- Submission of sales tax Returns to Head office- Reconciliation of inter site accounts and with corporate finance Department and other relevant routine functions of site Finance and Accounts Department.
- Passing the same for Payment after following the statutory Compliances – Like Deduction of TDS, VAT/WCT/ SERVICE TAX and other applicable Laws.
- Complete Responsibility for raising of Invoices relating to the Project, Accounting of the same in the Accounts Receivable Module, Realization and Collection of the Revenue of the Project, Taking Care of all Statutory Compliances like Service Tax, VAT/WCT in the Raising of Tax Invoices.
- Keeping Track and Maintaining Liasioning with my Head office for Vendor Payments, Processing of Bills/Invoices for Vendor Payments, Issuing of Necessary Tax Certificates for the Tax Deductions, in the Vendor Bills, Issuing Debit /Credit Notes to the Vendors, Issuing of Payment Advice to Vendors for the payments and other Deductions effected, etc.
- Providing and Preparation of the Necessary Financial Statements and Reports relating to the Project Accounting to the Head Office, Internal Audit, Statutory Auditors, etc.
- Preparing the Budgets, Requirements of Funds on a periodical basis (Weekly) for All the Project sites and corporate office for effective utilization of funds and monitoring the banks position with periodical reconciliations.
- Handled smoothly entire Accounts, Finance and Taxation matter in the absence of General Manager (Finance) due to accident for a period of six months with his relevant advices
- Verification of Documents for Releases of Funds to the Self Help Groups through Village Organisation and Concerned Area Banks.