You are the type of person who looks at a web page with 5 inputs and figures out 20 ways to break it. When looking at a testing plan, you see opportunities for automation and recognize potential issues similar to those you have seen before. You get just as excited upon finding a bug, as you do when something is “bug free.” Mentoring coworkers on the nuances of Selenium automation excites you. Bugs after release make you wonder “how could I have caught that?” You don’t expect perfection, but you strive to get closer every day. You probably spend time outside of work learning about testing or web applications or software programming or business, or perhaps you have a little project on the side.
- Create and review comprehensive test plans and cases that even management can understand
- Verify bug fixes and create automation scripts
- Suggest better ways to test web software that doesn’t suck
- Work with a sharp, motivated team with a thirst for knowledge
- Collaborate with developers and other QA team members
- Read, understand and collaborate on complex requirements
- Mentor coworkers on testing best practices
- Bask in the rewards of building a system users actually like to use
- Figure out interesting ways to break the application
- Work with financial and healthcare data with robust security and auditing requirements
- Some experience testing web applications or other non-web environments
- Ability to create organized Selenium test suites
- Some background in development, preferably C# or Java
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Load testing experience
- Worked in a regulated or audited environment (PCI, HIPAA, SOX…)
- Ability to work in an agile business environment
- This position can be in our Boise ID office or the candidate can be remote.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.
VisitPay is a well-funded start-up in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.