Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the legacy Secure Email Gateway with its next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, the Agari Identity Graph™ detects, defends, and deters costly advanced email attacks including business email compromise, spear phishing and account takeover. Winner of the 2018 Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine, Agari restores trust to the inbox for government agencies, businesses, and consumers worldwide. Learn more at www.agari.com.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
Agari is seeking a high-performing, self-driven Lead Visual Designer to join our marketing team to take concepts to execution across a wide variety of projects. This position is based in Foster City, CA and reports to the Senior Manager of Brand & Content Marketing. If you are up for the challenge at an exciting high growth cybersecurity company, we want to hear from you!
This role is critical to reaching big marketing goals and requires the ability to design compelling visuals that deliver desired results while working under tight deadlines. You will be responsible to:
- Drive design efforts for marketing promotional campaigns such as emails, banners, social assets, and paid search ads.
- Create various print collateral including white papers, ebooks, solution briefs, and more to support marketing campaigns.
- Create presentation materials for campaigns and leadership keynotes.
- Design tradeshow booths and materials to showcase Agari’s presence at various events.
- Translate marketing ideas into creative concepts that are clearly articulated in prototypes and mockups and manage buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency and high standards are met across all our collateral as a brand guardian.
- Work with other designers, developers, and marketers to generate effective design solutions.
- As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required.
Your Keys to Success
As our ideal candidate, you will have a proven track record of creating exciting and engaging print and digital designs and are eager to repeat that success at Agari. Your strengths will include design skills across a range of areas, excellent organizational and planning skills, proactiveness, self-motivation, detail-orientation, and strong communication at all levels.
- You must have 3-5 years of design experience with strong brand design samples in your portfolio. Your portfolio but also demonstrate a keen eye for typography, layout, and color.
- A strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles and processes
- Experience with the leading industry software including Adobe CC, Sketch, and Office
- An ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Sales, etc.) and create compelling designs with business goals in mind
- Comfortable with projects that aren't completely defined as part of a scrappy start-up environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills; an ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Extreme attention to detail and a no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Effective time management and responsible by nature
- Candidates with SaaS business experience, cybersecurity experience, or high-growth startup experience is a plus.
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cybersecurity start-up – Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package—equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment