About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Solution Architect Manager
- Understand and scope-out business requirements, work flows and IT environment of Enterprise customers and design eCommerce solution on Capillary platform to meet these requirements
- Work closely with Sales, Product Management, Engineering teams to plan, project manage and deliver the final solution to Customer on time and quality
- Map customer requirements to Capillary product suite and perform gap analysis
- Build the detailed solution specifications and related documents like functional specification, technical blueprint, data flow diagrams, user journeys and mocks
- Represent and lead solution walk through with customers
- Work with Solution Engineering, Delivery and Product team to build prototypes, proof of concepts and demo for Customer to get necessary sign-off
- Work with the product and engineering team to design and review new features and product enhancements required by customer
- Scope out 3rd party integration with Capillary platform, build technical design and architecture for these integrations, and lead the implementation with Engineering team.
- Post-implementation, handover to Delivery team with necessary documents and knowledge transfer for ongoing support and maintenance
- Provide support inputs in case of future issues and outages
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the entire Capillary product suite & platform capabilities.
- Prior hands-on experience in application development, system design and software development life cycle
- Experience in Mobile, Web and Social Apps design & development
- In-depth understanding of cloud-based applications
- Experience in API development and API-based application development
- Ability to analyse multiple use-cases and corner cases to design comprehensive solution
- Ability to directly engage with customer to understand work and process flows in diverse business verticals like Retail, F&B and Ecommerce etc
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical, and presentation skills
- Previous experience in retail tech, CRM or eCommerce domain will be a plus
- Project management and client-side experience will be a plus