At Act-On, we are looking for a fanatically customer focused individual, who is passionate about making a difference with their customers, team, and company. This individual must be able to build great relationships with our clients and serve as both their trusted advisor and internal advocate to drive clear business value and customer success, resulting in highly satisfied and long-term customers.
- Passionately Customer Driven.
- Accountable to one's team and one's self and takes ownership of tasks, driving them through completion.
- Transparent and detailed communication style with the goal of being clear, concise and direct to a variety of audiences.
- Self-driven to perform at a high level and invigorated to do their best when no one is watching.
- Ability to think and act from both tactical and strategic standpoints.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with customers (achieve trusted advisor status).
- Drive Customer Success by achieving clear customer value and return on investment.
- Act as one of Act-On’s internal customer advocates - gathering and sharing feedback with internal stakeholders.
- Proactively manage customer health - identify potential risks and work on the solutions.
- Work with Engineering, Product, Support, Services, and Sales departments to resolve customer issues preventing success.
- Identify and partner with Sales on potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Manage customer support issues and escalations.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to meet both company and customer requirements.
- As single point of contact, be available 24x7 for each account.
- Create and Execute on customer specific business value driven roadmaps.
- Accountable for decisions and commitments between customers and Act-On.
- Maintain Act-On Product-Expert level of knowledge.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or MBA. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager or similar position driving customer success within the SAAS industry.
- Experience with both monolithic and microservice architectures.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with proven problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits business acumen, credibility, and presence to enable effective relationship building, influencing and instilling confidence with both technical individuals and executives in large organizations.
- Experience creating and executing customer business value driven roadmaps resulting in significantly improved customer success and revenue.
- Accustomed to being on-call 24x7 for their customers.
- Ability and drive to turn stagnant or struggling accounts into successful accounts.