We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to execute digital marketing campaigns that effectively drive demand, communicate our growing company’s brand, generate qualified leads for the sales team and expand our customer footprint.
Who you are:
You are a passionate, articulate, and hands-on marketer who is eager to learn and grow in their career. You strike the balance of being attentive to detail, creative and analytical -- you have an understanding of digital marketing. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Demand Generation but will work closely with the larger marketing org. , as well as with Customer Success and Sales to successfully accomplish your job. In this role, you’ll be a power-user of the Act-On platform, and support Act-On’s growth and help to drive interest and engagement for the Act-On brand through high-visibility digital marketing efforts.
Digital Marketing Specialist (i.e. copywriter….i.e. Content writer)
- Create and optimize email, landing page, web form campaigns in the Act-On platform and leverage features within Act-On like A/B testing to help optimize results.
- Assist in building campaign assets for all marketing campaigns i.e content syndication, email, retargeting, Display Ads, social, etc.
- Create campaigns in Salesforce to track performance of Demand Gen campaigns; collect and submit lead lists from campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally with product marketing and content team members to ensure strategy and message consistency
- Surface opportunities and suggest new channels, track performance to spot optimisation opportunities
- Coordinate Act-On monthly prospect newsletter; work with key stakeholders to curate content and formulate it into a newsletter template in Act-On; manage testing and optimization.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy to be optimized for digital channels, including mobile (e.g. short sentences, sub-headings, bullet lists, clear calls to action, etc.)
- Maintaining and optimizing the global marketing automation infrastructure
Requirements and Skills
- 3-5 years of Marketing or Communications experience, Tech preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Act-On obviously a plus!) and Salesforce CRM
- Excellent project coordination, organizational, interpersonal, analytical, presentation, and oral and written communication skills
- Experience with CMS platform, Wordpress preferred.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, learn on the fly
- A team player, who is willing to roll up their sleeves
- Proficiency with Google app suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Asana
- Experience with SEO platforms like Moz.