Act-On Software is looking for professionals that want to start their career in sales or marketing! We're looking for an enthusiastic, organised, friendly and savvy assistant to join the EMEA team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Day to day you will be supporting the sales and channel team with administration. A portion of the role will also entail sales enablement to ensure that marketing activities are delivered on time and passed off to sales efficiently to achieve the best results. You will have responsibility in developing and implementing marketing activities.
We are seeking someone dynamic and highly organized who is passionate about all things digital. In this role you will gain experience in sales and marketing strategies while working in a fast-paced environment. Any previous experience within a marketing role is advantageous. Ideal contract term of 9 - 12 months.
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the EMEA sales, channel and marketing in daily administrative tasks
- Help maintain the the Act-On database, ensuring data accuracy and integrity for demand gen and prospecting activities for both sales and marketing using Salesforce.com and Act-On; including list sourcing, segmentation, and post-campaign analysis
- Learn how to use the Act-On Marketing Automation platform to support demand gen and growth activities.
- Help organize marketing activities both virtual and live - preparing and distributing marketing materials
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to sales and marketing
Qualifications And Experience
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Desire to learn new technology, meet and exceed goals
- Solid understanding of different sales and marketing
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, hardworking, attentive
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Office, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Hunger for career growth.
- Current Major or Degree in Marketing and/or Business
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords, Marketing Automation)