Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
We are seeking an Integrated Campaign Manager to help fuel the next phase of rapid growth for our company in the small business space (less than 100 employees). In this high impact role you will own the demand generation strategy and campaign execution to drive new and expansion business for small businesses. If you have a passion for building creative and high performing global integrated campaigns, we want to hear from you.
- Build the multi-channel campaign strategy to drive new prospect and expansion opportunity
- Develop end-to-end integrated marketing plans, working with the broader marketing team, product and sales teams
- Own end-to-end management of global campaign execution across channels, including creative and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize conversion rates
- Test and optimize new programs and channels. Continuously measure ROI and scale our efforts to drive new business
- Think outside the box and build creative customer acquisition and nurture programs that are sustainable and useful for prospects & existing customers
- Collaborate with sales teams and leaders on campaign implementation and follow up
- Actively monitor all campaign analytics, partner with our operations team to create appropriate reporting on campaign performance and communicate results effectively to the team with recommended actions for optimization
- Monitor, assess and report on integrated marketing campaigns performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results
What you'll have:
- 3+ years marketing experience, with a focus on SMB marketing
- Past experience in driving acquisition, expansion and demand for self-serve trial-based platforms is a huge plus
- Comfortable using Marketo, especially program set up and reporting
- Deep understanding of how small businesses operate and buy software platforms
- Ability to build marketing campaigns that serve SMB needs by driving prospects to trial and eventually conversion and expansion.
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of demand generation campaigns
- Strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign creatives and collaborate closely with our internal marketing teams.
- Get-it-done attitude with excellent project management skills for complex, cross-functional campaigns.
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!