Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Our design philosophy at Copper is simple: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
As we expand to new geographies and upmarket, Copper is looking for a senior sales engineer to help our corporate and strategic customers answer technical questions by making it simple and designing solutions that drive meaningful improvements in sales productivity.
We all wear multiple hats at Copper, so this role will on occasion need to support deploying Copper and helping fine tune deployments as necessary.
What you'll do:
- Participate across the sales cycle, design the solution, and support development of the proposal and statement of work
- Conduct technical discovery of user groups, use cases, sales process, pain points, data model and integration requirements across the technology stack
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs as necessary, leverage and build upon existing knowledge base
- Tailor customer presentations, demonstrations and prototyped customization to articulate use cases and value to the customer
- Manage proof of concept pilots, ensuring that they are engaging with the product, the trial and the resulting solution
- Work with and train our partners (technical teams) to become self sufficient with evaluations, proof of concept and deployments
What you'll have:
- 2-4 years of technical experience with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, SugarCRM, etc.)
- Ability clearly and concisely articulate to audiences of varying technical levels
- Experience with integration of 3rd party data and workflows: Marketing automation, support ticketing systems, CPQ, ERP
- Experience working with third party APIs with a solid understanding of best practice and the ability to build prototypes
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with customers at all levels – sales team to engineers to executives
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!