About the Role
You will be a member of a highly motivated SysOps team within Technical Operations that delivers solutions and services that are transforming the financial services industry. You will participate and engage in a highly collaborative environment between Technical Operations and Engineering partners.
What You'll Do
- Maintain and manage the entire IT infrastructure both on premises and the cloud (AWS).
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Drive resolution of issues identified via application and systems monitoring, as well as assigned tasks and incident tickets.
- Document processes, automation scripts, and infrastructure assets.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices.
- Actively engage and assist other departments at Lending Club with technical computing requirements.
- Participate in the on-call rotation supporting the IT infrastructure.
- 5+ years experience in Technical Operations/Infrastructure roles with 2+ years of experience in an AWS environment (100+ applications, migration)
- Expert Level understanding of Linux operating system
- Expert Level experience with big storage systems
- Solid Experience with hypervisor technologies such as VMware, VCenter,ESX, CloudStack
- Experience monitoring and logging technologies (preferred: Prometheus, ElasticSearch)
- Coding experience in Bash, Python, or other scripting languages
- Solid networking knowledge (Routing, DNS, Mail, Web, etc.)
- Solid understanding and experience of Web & Java Applications
- Solid understanding of Load Balancers (preferred F5)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Automation experience (Puppet, Salt, Jenkins, CloudStack, VMware, etc.)
Experience in container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
Experience in data encryption and file transfer technologies
Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.