About the Role
Digital brand specialist that will report directly to the Vice President of communications and financial health officer, with a dotted line to the marketing team to develop and execute integrated digital marketing strategies to promote LendingClub's brand.
What You'll Do
This critical role will support the continued growth of our digital channels to promote the LendingClub brand. In this role, you will co-lead the digital communications strategies and execution for the owned and earned channels for the company.
As a key co-owner of the brand, you will be the key liaison between the corporate communications, social and marketing teams and will manage coordinated cross-channel campaigns and strategies to unify and personalize our customer experience.
You will collaborate closely with other marketing channel leads, as well as our product, analytics, design, brand, operations and legal teams to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company.
You must be solution oriented, flexible and self-driving. You will have the ability to change course quickly, think big and start small, and thrive in a high-energy environment.
- Guide execution of multi-platform initiatives, ensure a cohesive consumer customer journey from brand strategy through to customer messaging and touchpoints
- Create engaging content that inspires people to join LendingClub's community
- Develop and execute campaigns and promotions via social media that drive engagement and ultimately sales
- Lead agencies in the development of campaigns in support of launches that drive behavioral change for the LendingClub brand
- Work cross-functionally to develop and deliver collaborative campaigns
- Track and report campaign results weekly, and apply learnings to future work
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices of increasing awareness, using innovative ideas to increase alignment and communications across all functions
- Identify and adapt to new social media channels and technologies, in line with industry trends and customer demand
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.