About the Role
LendingClub is looking for a sharp, highly quantitative, and results-oriented data and analytics professional to dive deep into our abundant ocean of data, seek out actionable insights, and drive strategic decisions. Because every decision we make is backed by data, we require exceptional analysts with the passion and skills to properly leverage our huge stores of information.
To help you do your job, you will have access to the industry's best tools and any additional resources you might need. You will have substantial influence on LendingClub’s business and strategy through direct communication with executives and business partners, as well as a seat at the decision-making table. If you think you have what it takes to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Build insightful BI materials to monitor and deliver critical metrics
- Analyze massive scale structured and unstructured datasets to find opportunities and effectively influence decisions
- Partner with product teams to optimize operational activities including experiment design, implementation and evaluation
- You hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative field
- You have strong SQL and Excel skills. Experience using Tableau, Optimizely, and Heap Analytics is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working with and analyzing large datasets, within the relevant domains of internet, finance, marketplace, etc
- Passion for diving into the nitty-gritty of data and using it to meet and exceed business goals. Whenever someone asks "Why?", you can't help but run to the data to get an answer
- Strong interest in the lending marketplace industry and knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Strong communication skills to be able to influence others with the story of what you’re seeing in the data
- Comfortable working closely with engineering and experience with agile development
- Scripting skills (Python, R, etc.) to automate data processing is a plus
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities
- People love working with you
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.