Manager, Sales Operations, New Products, Uber for Business at Uber
San Francisco, CA, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Manager to join a high-impact, high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor to our New Products leadership team. The ideal candidate is the business partner to the New Product leaders, you will drive the business and operational cadence to ensure quarterly and annual success. This person excels at turning data-driven insights into actions, balancing strategic planning with execution.
As a key leader of the Go to Market Operations team, this person will make a large impact on our rapidly growing global business.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to drive quarterly and annual business results.
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics.
- Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g.,executive leadership reviews, QBR).
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business.
- Own and optimize end-to-end sales process to increase sales rep and team productivity.
- Lead and improve planning and forecasting processes (e.g.,long-range and fiscal year modeling, quota and capacity setting, territory carve).
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 8 years of sales strategy & operations experience (e.g.,investment banking, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS)
- A minimum of 4 years of sales operations experience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Experience working with large sets of unstructured and synthesizing into business insights (e.g.,using SQL, Excel, Salesforce)
- Experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams alike.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels.