Lead Platform Engineer at Exabeam
San Mateo, CA, US
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code.
- Handle customer escalations and assist with troubleshooting sessions
- 5 years+ experience in software engineering.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Expertise in Java or Scala, and deep understanding of JVM.
- Experience of design and development of RESTful API strongly desired.
- Exposure to, or good understanding of, common web authentication approaches a plus.
- Experience with development of multitenant services strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix and comfortable with common tools on Linux.
- Familiarity with deployment and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Ansible strongly preferred.
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.