Technical Trainer at Exabeam
San Mateo, CA, US
Exabeam is looking for a Technical Trainer to deliver world-class technical training for Exabeam's partners, customers and employees. You will work with a diverse, cross-functional team to gather needs, build courseware and deliver the curriculum for Exabeam’s rapidly-evolving security products.The ideal candidate has delivered security-related courses in a variety of formats over a period of at least 5 years, and also has expertise in curriculum development.
- Deliver live classroom and virtual classroom training content to practitioner and engineer level students in the US and internationally.
- Work with other trainers and SMEs from various departments to gather information and feedback to improve on training content.
- Create recorded training videos, including on-camera appearances
- Maintain, troubleshoot and resolve training lab issues.
- While travel requirements will fluctuate, potentially heavy domestic and international travel should be expected.
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering technical training
- Engineer-level understanding of security/networking concepts
- Linux proficiency
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, understandable stories
- Ability to work independently under pressure, managing multiple deadlines
- PowerPoint expertise
- General knowledge of industry-standard content creation/delivery tools
- Experience with a SIEM or Log Management System
- Linux system administration skills
- Ability to maintain training lab environment
- 5 years experience delivering security-related courses
- Visual design/layout skills
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.