About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Principal QA Engineer / QA Architect (9-14) yrs Exp
- Capillary is looking for a strong hands on Principal QA Engineer / QA Architect to perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work to a high level of quality.
- The selected individual, will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and tool sets.
- You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems and establishing automated testing strategies.
- Provide technical leadership to develop QA Automation, Performance & Agile Implementation Strategy for Software Quality.
- Participate in critical design activities to assure that the product under development meets requirements and can be effectively tested.
- Consult, lead or develop performance / test automation efforts through UI, Service or Unit layers.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with developers, project managers and other team members.
- Write test automation scripts following the defined internal standards.
- Use multiples platforms like Jira, Git, TFS and other tools.
- Integrating automation/performance tools into CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the leadership attention.
- Constantly generating, proposing and implementing solutions to increase productivity.
Qualifications & Skills
- 9+ years of IT Quality Assurance related experience required with at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledgeable in C# or Java
- Thorough understanding of software quality assurance and quality control techniques and software development lifecycles (SDLC), Test Automation Frameworks & Various Test Methodologies.
- Knowledgeable and Hands on in automation tools and frameworks: (examples Selenium, CodedUI, SoapUI, Protractor, RestAssured, TestComplete, Appium and Jmeter)
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API and Git.
- Able to effectively communicate complex concepts and influence decisions.
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace will be an advantage.
- Competency on the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation.