Turnitin is revolutionizing the experience of writing to learn. We help students treat writing as a process, not an event. Our services support educators to engage students in the writing process and evaluate projects with standard and efficiency, and protect the reputation of educational institutions against plagiarism.
We currently serve over 34 million students and more than 2 million instructors in 15,000 institutions around the world. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and growing globally, we are expanding our Latin America team. The region is a key market with tremendous growth potential.
We are searching for people who demonstrate a passion for education and technology, are collaborative and entrepreneurial in spirit, and who can contribute to our continuing success and growth. In return, Turnitin offers a great benefits package and provides challenging and inspiring work.
As a SDR at Turnitin LATAM, you will drive sales by identifying, engaging and qualifying leads. You will be asked to think creatively about activating and qualifying leads, as well as leverage traditional lead generation techniques in order to build the top of the sales funnel and transition leads to our account executives. This role is important for increasing the effectiveness and success of the Regional Marketing & Sales team.
Under the leadership of the Latin America Marketing Team Lead , this is a revenue generating position where you will share in the success of new customer acquisitions.
- Follow-up on all assigned incoming leads for nurturing and qualification
- Identifying contacts in named ideal customer profile list to pursue development of qualified leads
- Create campaigns and actively prospect into territories as directed to generate qualified leads
- Execute call plans using a variety of communication channels including social media, email and phone and transition qualified leads and business opportunities to the Sales Representatives
- Manage detailed prospect lists; log/track progress of leads using both marketing and sales automation tools (Pardot and Salesforce)
- Be able to technically demonstrate Turnitin services and tools and position capabilities and benefits
- Manage/report success on real measures of engagement with prospects
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified leads
What you bring…
- 2 years experience in a pre sales/lead generation capacity within a SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and have unstructured conversations without a script
- Winning and positive collaborative attitude
- A great desire to apply your sales and marketing knowledge to drive incremental growth
- A great ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues
- Effective analytical skills
- Excellent communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Understanding of how to test and measure the performance of various types of nurturing and prospect campaigns to achieve or exceed quota
In Return You’ll get…
- Challenging working environment with an exciting team in a top edtech company with the most penetration in higher education
- Expensed travel
- Holiday allowance
- Other benefits
Requirements & Skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese highly desirable
- 3+ years sales, or lead generation and development experience
- Education technology experience preferred
- Highly computer technology savvy, able to quickly learn and adapt to different interfaces
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can manage a variety of contacts systematically, qualifying them while building a greater understanding of the target audience
- Proven experience in maneuver past gatekeepers and move from influencers to decision makers
- Experience using Pardot and Salesforce CRMs is highly desirable.
- Experience with Turnitin as user is highly desirable.
Please apply with a covering letter and resume in English
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status